Saturday, November 6, 2010

people

Tonight I saw someone who I haven't seen in a couple of years.

It took me a second to place her because I only knew her for a short while.  When Clint first started grad school I served at a restaurant a few nights a week.  She was another server at the restaurant.

Tonight when I saw her, and then finally placed her as we chatted, I remembered that there had been a bit of drama around her leaving the restaurant.  It's all a bit foggy in my mind and while working there I tried to steer clear of the many dramatic incidences that occurred. 

But I found myself thinking tonight, "Was I nice to her?...I hope I was kind." 

Obviously we are constantly changing and growing as people, but I do hope that my responses are kind and loving.  I hate that I had to ask myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment