Tuesday, November 12, 2013

32



Last night Evee made and wrote a card for me. She was worried she wouldn't have time today with school and all. She followed up by writing a message on her hand. She did not want to forget.

This morning I heard her tell Clint that she did not want to wake me since it was my birthday. I love her.

On this day, my birthday...

// I awoke to a sweet overseas text
// Continued to get sweet messages throughout the day
// Am amazed by all the truly beautiful people in my life and those I get to call friends
// Am thankful for birthday gatherings that have gone and that will come
// Am still amazed that my sister could join in on some of the festivity (!!!)
// Was greeted with flowers and chocolate on my desk at work and encouragement from co-workers
// Sat and did whatever I wanted while dinner was made and cleared without any help from me
// Shared cupcakes with 2 very excited girls
// Finished off watching a dancing show - one fairly serious dancer and one very silly dancer
// Sit quietly tonight - a bit of crochet, a bit of reading, a bit of relaxing
// Anticipate more birthday excitement - a one night getaway with Clint (!!!!!)

Some years seem to sound too old or feel young, but this year 32 seems just right.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for all your celebrating, relaxing, and dancing girls. Have fun whenever the overnighter comes along! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be open minded about it. This type of came out of nowhere. These are trying economic times. I may not always be right on target, but a smattering of associates can comprehend it. We ought to strike while the iron's still hot. To gain full understanding of Joyelle Derma Cream you should read these terribly accurate musings relative to Anti Aging. Do you mind if I just pick your brain apropos to Anti Aging? Have you ever wanted a skin cream? There are a number of reasons why your Botox treatment may be like this. >>https://www.healthstrikes.com/joyelle-derma-cream

    Nerotenze Testosterone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apex Booty Pop cream promises to help your butt pop with just a drop, smoothing skin, toning muscles, and increasing the size of your assets in just two weeks. This cream promises to take your backside from board-flat to bootylicious in as little as two weeks. Kindly Visit on Apex Booty Reviews

    ReplyDelete